Archivo del blog
Datos personales
Seguidores
domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010
aristoteles1a: KARLA ALEJANDRA GALLEGOS GUERRERO
aristoteles1a: KARLA ALEJANDRA GALLEGOS GUERRERO: hello my name is ricardo garcia 1F, the invited to go my blogger pablo freiber thanks..bye.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Hi! what's going on? i really like yor blogg, is very creative. i hope that you are fine. I'd like to know your opinion of the English class. And What do you think about this strategy(bloggs)?. In my opinion is good, I like it.
ResponderEliminarHi karla, I'm martha of 1 E I like your blogger and I like meet news riends, I would like meet you
ResponderEliminarHello, my name is Diana I `m from 1 º B, Greetings
ResponderEliminarhello my name is Margarita and I have 18 years of Section B'm really cool your blogg greetings
ResponderEliminarHello! My name is Liliana, but I like to be call Lilly. I'm in the group 1E, and I love to go shopping to Texas.
ResponderEliminarhey you blogger is very nice
Hello. Karla.
ResponderEliminarMy name is Talia from 1"c".
Hi KARLA! im Levit... your blogger is NICE! GOS BLESS YOU! see you at school!
ResponderEliminar